Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Time?

Here are a few of the things that have been keeping me crazy busy over the past couple of weeks ...

Six RA Group Interviews
Babysitting my nephews
Editing a Consumed publication
Baking homemade brownies
Eating breakfast at HoJo with Eric and Jamie
Having dinner with a friend
Small Group at Church
Planning my trip to Lancaster, PA, for Mer's wedding
Baking a dark chocolate cake from scratch and making the frosting
Watching The Office and playing Killer Bunnies with the ResLife team ... I lost AGAIN!
Listening to live jazz in our on-campus coffee shop (while working on the book)
Having girls in my apartment so they could watch Nanny McPhee
Hanging out with students for the premiere and following episodes of 24 (all hail the power of Bauer)
Meeting with my RAs

Okay ... I have to run ... lots to do yet tonight!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So are you an Office fan now? Yay for the office! This week is a new episode- I can't wait!! I don't know what all the hype about Jack Bauer is though?!